Cassandra Marino took some photos of us and our stuff at the Boston Warped date. You can see ‘em here.
Getting made just for you people of warped tour (Taken with Instagram)
We’ll be on the Vans Warped Tour with a tent selling records, CD’s, shirts, hoodies, tank tops, posters, etc. on the following dates:
- Jul 18 - Toyota Pavilion - Scranton, PA
- Jul 19 - Comcast Center - Mansfield, MA
- Jul 20 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ
- Jul 21 - Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum - Uniondale, NY
- Jul 22 - The Comcast Theatre - Hartford, CT
- Jul 24 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD
- Jul 25 - Farm Bureau Live At Virginia Beach - Virginia Beach, VA
We need some extra help for each date. I’ll be blunt: this doesn’t mean we need people who want to get in and then go watch bands all day and wander off while we babysit their backpacks full of autographed drumsticks, Monster waters and Lunchables (I’ll eat the fuck outta that Lunchables btw). We need people to help us sell merch at the tent. It’s a waaaay laid back environment and we’ll certainly have fun, but we’re looking for people who actually would like to help us and are knowledgeable about our bands and roster in general. If you’re interested, please email us: info at topshelfrecords dot com. We’re looking for two people per date. Thanks!