Watch The World is a Beautiful Place & I am No Longer Afraid to Die live on Audiotree today! Streaming at 2pm eastern / 1pm central time.
The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die at the Bowery Ballroom 2/21/14
The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die - Whenever, If Ever
Tour Exclusive of 100.
The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die l Photo: Ally Newbold
We’re leaving for our UK / European tour in about a month and a half. We’ve all been touring in North America for so that we usually have people who are willing to let us crash with them most nights we’re on the road. Most of us have never been to Europe or the UK before, and really don’t know too many people in either place.
It would be awesome if anyone who’d be willing to put us up after any of these shows could reach out to us in the next month and a half. We’re going to be traveling with 9 people (7 of us, Keith from Empire! Empire!, and a driver). I know that seems like a lot, but we are very use to cramped quarters.
We would LOVE it if you have wifi internet. A lot of us have jobs that require us to get on the internet, so thats a big plus to anywhere we could possibly stay. Couches / extra beds / carpeted floor are awesome but not necessary.
If you would like to help, please email us at theworldisa at gmail dot com. Our tour schedule looks like this:
- 04.03.14 Germany Frankfurt
- 04.04.14 Germany Köln MTC
- 05.04.14 Belgium Zoersel Jh JoeNiz
- 06.04.14 UK Brighton The Green Door Store
- 07.04.14 UK Kingston The Fighting Cocks
- 08.04.14 UK Plymouth White Rabbit
- 09.04.14 UK Norwich Epic Studios Norwich
- 10.04.14 UK Glasgow Classic Grand
- 11.04.14 UK Leeds Cockpit
- 12.04.14 UK Manchester Star and Garter
- 13.04.14 UK London Lexington – Matinee Show
- 13.04.14 UK London Lexington – Evening Show
- 14.04.14 France Paris Glazart
- 15.04.14 Germany Darmstadt Oettinger Villa
- 16.04.14 Italy Milano Lo-Fi
- 17.04.14 Austria Wien Arena
- 18.04.14 Day Off
- 19.04.14 Germany Berlin Cassiopeia
- 20.04.14 Sweden Örebro Kulturhuset
- 21.04.14 Sweden Stockholm Bergsund Strand 43
- 22.04.14 Sweden Gothenburg Majornas Aktivitetshus
- 23.04.14 Norway Oslo Revolver
- 24.04.14 Germany Hamburg Headcrash
- 25.04.14 Germany Marburg KFZ
- 26.04.14 Germany Stuttgart Juha West
- 27.04.14 Germany Bielefeld AJZ
The World Is A Beautiful Place l Photo: Ally Newbold
NEXT SHOW! w/ IIOI, TWIABP, Great Big Pile of Leaves, and Papermoons!
The World is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die
This is going to be the last time we play Connecticut for a very long time. Please invite your friends and help spread the word about this show.
The @topshelfrecords family getting their picture taken at @thefestfl, Fest 12 highlight video coming soon…
We’re excited to announce that we will be releasing Special Explosion’s new EP “The Art of Mothering" on February 25! Pre orders have launched, and Stereogum has premiered the first single “Clotheslined”!
The band is going to spend Feb / March on tour supporting Caravels, Foxing, The World is…, Prawn and Teen Suicide!
Funeral Sounds Investigative got to talk to Derrick Shanholtzer-Dvorak of The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die. We talked about his band’s beginnings and future plans, his multitude of other bands including the fantastic One Hundred Year Ocean, his label Broken…
this is a good interview
Before heading out on a US tour soon with Into It. Over It. and A Great Big Pile of Leaves, Punknews interviewer Xan Mandell caught up with Greg Horbal of The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die to try and dissect the difficulties of being in a band with…